Monday, July 21, 2008

Jenn's HM-Week 10

Hello all! Sorry I didn't post on Friday, we had to take an unexpected trip up above Atlanta to visit Joe's grandmother in the hospital. They're not sure what's wrong with her yet, but it's pretty serious (fluid around her lungs, weak heart, etc). So, my results from last week are that I ran twice and did the video once...I drank almost all water until this weekend in which I had a couple of sodas, bad me.

I'll keep the same goals from last week...
and ask for some extra prayers that the doctors will at least figure out what is wrong with 'Grandma Stansel'.

Hope everyone is doing great out there!

3 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

i hope grandma gets well soon. It w good of yall to go and see her. I'm sure she really appreciated it.

taco Salad...hmmmm... well, we're having the elders over and mama and robert for dinner b/f stephanies going away party saturday night (which you're invited to btw). would yall be interested in coming to dinner then a party...? kids will be there!

The Miller Family said...

We'll keep his grandma in our prayers! Hope she gets better soon!

On a different note, I wish I had the same motivation and dedication you do for working out! Good job!

Julia Mitchell said...

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for sharing with us on the encouragement foundation very excited to be able to share here as well.

I too am working on losing weight, at 42 I have made a decision to make no more excuses and change the mindset. Without the encouragement of my personal trainer and my daily accountability person I wouldn't be on the road to success. As we all know life is a journey and encouragement is something we all need to keep going on that journey. Prayer your grandma is better soon and encouraging to you to achieve your weekly goals.

Take care
from Australia
Julia