Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jenn's Health Mania-Week 13(<---my lucky number:P)

Sorry I'm again posting very late, but I have to confess that personal accountability got me again! I made a deal with Lindsey that we would each do our videos twice, but I didn't get to it again...so I just avoided posting until I could do it at least once!! Funny how human nature is, right? Well, I did the video last night! Woo-hoo, but technically it can't be counted until I post on Friday! I ran 3 times last week, so about 12 miles...yeah I need to step it up a notch but last week was out of our normal schedule so I won't give myself such a hard time. Sitting here re-reading and proof reading I have to note that it feels pretty good to be complaining about ONLY running 12 miles last week. Thanks everyone for the accountability factor, I really am truly grateful for all of y'all's(can there really be 2 apostrophes in 1 word?) participation. I did the crunches once last week, and felt it for a few days after that! So, I do need to keep that goal since I can tell it will work if I make it a habit.

New goals for the next few days since I'm posting so late in the week:

  1. Run 3 more times
  2. Drink more water!
  3. Do weight training video once more
  4. 50 crunches twice
  5. Eat healthier(we ate out more last week than norm.)

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

I'm SO glad you were able to take a step back and see what I see...WOW YOU RAN 12 MILES! That's incredible! I can't even run for 5 minutes, lol. I'm going to stick with walking for now! p.s. I didn't do my Tae Bo videoo at all either! Sorry! But I have made it to the gym both days this week...does that count?!?!

Good luck with the rest of your goals this week!