Friday, May 23, 2008

Gimme an "M"!!!!

Ok so I actually did a pretty decent job this week... I made it to the gym not only once but TWICE!!!! woot! woot! I have been drinking a lot more water and I really tried to step our aerobics class up a notch yesterday!





There's only one small problem...I made a French Silk Pie yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, the chocolate issue is well, still an issue! LOL I feel justified in my indulgence however b/c I did such a great job otherwise!





Anywho...yay for me and yay for all of us!!! Let's make next week even better!!!

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

"M"! Good job! Glad you got to the gym 2 times! How did the girls in aerobics feel about you steppin it up? Lol.

Yummmm...french silk pie!!! Was it delicious or what? You're much more adventurous than I am...all my pies come from Baker's Square!

Stephanie said...

i want some of that pie!!!! is it bad if i exercise 5 times a week and eat junk food for all my meals?

Jenn said...

Yay! Good for you! There's nothing wrong with some silk pie in moderation, especially with all the calories you've burnt, right?

I'll call you today:P