Monday, July 14, 2008

Flower Power Progress!




Some of you may already know that Mary Ann has been teaching me floral design for a few weeks now! (ps she should be a part of this blog!) I have really been enjoying it! I wanted to post some of my creations so far! Some of these were created with Mary Ann on hand guiding me along and others were completely on my own... can you tell the difference???


Anyway, I still have a long way to go but I feel really good about what I've learned so far!!!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

said it before and I'll say it again, you rock! and you should send me some flowers!

Jenn said...

Who is that wearing the pink boutonniere?

I love it when guys wear pink!

Jenn said...

Great job, by the way...and no, I can't tell the difference between who did what!

MomOnAMission said...

These are all beautiful. You guys are so talented!