Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jenn's HM-Week 9




  • I ran 12.75 miles this week...It was Joe's birthday this week so it seemed like we were being taken out to eat all week long! I'm not trying to complain about that, but my running suffered:(

  • I didn't get to the video, so I need to try harder with that.

  • I did drink almost all water...I've truly gained a love for it, even a literal thirst:P

  • I haven't really eaten snacks between meals, so I didn't add any extra veggies, etc...


Goals for the coming week:

  1. Run 16 miles
  2. Do strength training DVD twice
  3. All Water
  4. Order Eat to Live book and start reading about the 6 week plan

It's good to hear from everyone again and to see all that y'all are doing!

1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

keep up the good work jenn!!!

ps wanna come for taco salad friday night???