Friday, July 4, 2008

Jenn's HM-Week 8

Here's a random piece of info I found while looking for a picture to fit the post:
Scoring Goals in the Game of Life:

1.Write them down.
2.Consider why they are important.
3.Define the outcome you want.
4.Identify accountability.
5.Set deadlines.
6.Establish priorities.
7.Make a public commitment.
8.Be realistic about limitations.
9Evaluate and revise as necessary.
10.Reward yourself or your team.

Goals should be SMART:
S pecific, M easureable, A attainable, R esults-Oriented, T Time Sensitive



Yay for goals! Okay, that was corny, but whatever works. I did pretty good this week. I've noticed that I'm actually running faster and getting even less tired. I lost 2 more pounds to make it about 7 lbs I've lost since I really started running 3 weeks ago! I drank ALL water this week and that felt good. I haven't even wanted soda at all, even when we ate out. I did the video only once this week, so I need to step that up a bit. I honestly can't remember if I ran 3 or 4 times this week...so, either 12 or 16 miles! Anyway, I didn't weigh in the fact that the fireworks would take up my running time tonight, not to mention my running spot! So, there went that 4 miles, but I'm planning on getting up early and getting in the running I missed tonight.

Goals for next week:
1. Run 20 miles
2. Drink all water
3. Video 2 times
4. Eat snacks of fruit and veggies instead of other more tempting choices:)

Happy Fourth of July to everyone!!

No comments: