Monday, September 22, 2008

Learning from Jenn

Ok so after reading Jenn's hmwk post after post, I got to thinking. I should really be doing this for myself. I am so good at loosing weight then putting it on (plus some!) So I printed out a picture of someone who is the size that i want to be, someone who is about my height and body build and wearing normal clothes. I was trying to make it more realistic and an easier goal. So, I printed it out and put taped it on our tredmil. Along with the picture, I taped up 2 sayings "Don't give up" and "You can do it". I figure if I look at that while I am running it will keep me motivated.

I also went onto the daily plate and found out that if I eat 1842 calories a day and run everyday I CAN loose 2 lbs a week. Now I put major emphasis on can because we all know everyones body is different and some weeks no matter what we do we dont loose and others we may loose a lot.

My next step it to get a hip hop aerobics dvd or something of the sort, so I can feel like I am back at the church with all my girls! p.s. a prego mj teaching aerobics would be so cute to watch.

So this is my goal, I am starting today. I planned out what I am eating today and how much I am exercising and I have 315 extra calories to eat today! YIPEE. haha

***** before and after pictures will be posted when I can take an after!

4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I've been slacking on reporting my success (and un-success, lol). I need to be better about that!

There's a website that you can go to and submit a pic of yourself and choose how much weight you're planning on losing, and they'll edit it and send it back with you looking like you might if you lost that weight...it's fun, and a good motivator!

http://www.weightview.com/new/

Good luck! You can do it!

Mrs. Blimes said...

good for you steph! losing the extra weight will change so many things about your life!!!

Jenn said...

YAY! Motivation rocks. I'm glad you are excited about getting in shape and being healthy. My road has been trial and error, but with a lot of effort and strength from God I personally can say that I have been successful in my own eyes and know that others can be, too.

You CAN do it, Stephanie.

I know at first I would just tell myself that, but when I actually started believing it is when the miracles began.

Please keep us updated!!

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh that website sounds so interesting, linds! haha i am gonna have to check it out. thanks for the extra motivation guys, you all rock!