Friday, June 20, 2008

OK... this is an invitation...

Will you come visit my 'project'? It's a serious project.. a learning adventure... devoted to nutritional awareness and education. It's hidden on my profile because I've been tinkering with it and trying to get it just right. I'd like to know what you think, so comment here or over there and BE HONEST. I haven't shared it with anyone else. You're the first to see! I need constructive criticism. If you would rather send me a private message, feel free to email gotharmony@gmail.com. Here's the blog:


The Healing Power of Food

7 comments:

Jenn said...

This is awesome!! My thoughts exactly. We have been trying to get the whole gardening thing down, along with proper food storage(I just bought a pressure canner) and seed storage. We are definately at the beginning of our journey, so anything you know...share the wealth!

Being healthy is so much more important than a lot of people think and like you said it is better to consistantly eat right to prevent illness rather than treating the symptoms with medicine later.

BRAVO! I will be a subscriber:P

MomOnAMission said...

Thanks. And thanks for the widget... I'll have to learn how to do that!

The Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Miller Family said...

Oooooops!!! Sorry about the name thing...I didn't know!

I hope you got to read my comment (before I delted it due to the name thing, once again) on this new blog of yours. If not, I LOVE it!

Thanks for all the great info...keep it coming!

Jennifer said...

While I'm not passionate about this particular part of life right now, I love the info. Thanks...keep it coming!

MomOnAMission said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MomOnAMission said...

Lindsey, You should have left it! I loved reading what you wrote... I wish you could put it back. Please write it again!!! Better yet, post a comment over on the healing food blog!

And thanks for helping me be a little bit anonymous. Just to protect the innocent and my dh.

And Jen Porter~ tell us what you are passionate about. ;-)