Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the marathon continues

Yesterday I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, I got lost taking Anjali to the park, so the playground/grocery shopping trip took longer than expected. And I also got sucked into a really good book. I did clean the entry way, and the kitchen, and sweep and mop, as well as keep the living room tidy. When Fai got home, he commented on how good it felt to be in a clean house!

Oh, and it's a good thing I didn't clean the downstairs bathroom yesterday, because today Anjali pooped in her underwear, and I had to flip it out into the toilet...let's just say I'd be cleaning the bathroom downstairs regardless! Today it's bathrooms and tidying...and possibly vacuuming up the stairs if I feel really brave. Anjali sucked up a lot of time this morning, we had to wait around all day for people to come look at our mold...and we're still waiting...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Totally understand the potty training poopy pants:P

Good job with the cleaning and thumbs up to Fai for giving you the well-deserved credit!

I haven't started cleaning my "problem rooms" yet...procrastination and some other tasks have kept me from it today. I will do it though!!I will! Ha:)

Thanks for your motivation. In general I dislike cleaning because when I start I can't stop until it's perfect...and it takes me forever because I try to get everything organized just right. I know it sounds dumb that if I can't do it right I don't do it at all, but I suppose that's an obstacle I must overcome!

As I have quoted before, Nike has it right when it comes to accomplishing things:
Just do it!