Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jenn's HM-Week 11 & 12


So, I was in Atlanta week before last and didn't get to exercise, so I figured I'd just wait until I updated for this week and include it all together. So, basically instead of starting my exercise week on Saturday and going to Friday, I'll add last Thursday into my update for the week.

I ran 5 times last week for a total of 20.5 miles! I'm starting to actually enjoy the challenge of running. I'm still doing good on the water deal, and still not good on the weight training video:P

This past week I ordered a bluetooth headphone set to match up with my phone so I can listen to music while I run (thank you mom for giving me your Dell promotional gift cards)! This has been major motivation! I've only gotten to use it once so far, and didn't have much good music downloaded yet, and it still helped the time fly by! Thank you goes out to Marquesas and her hubby Drew for letting me copy some of their music, I really appreciate that:P

Goals for next week:
1. Run as much as possible (aim for 4/5 times)
2. Continue drinking mostly water
3. Do weight training video..once?
4. 50 crunches (once a day? we'll see what I can do!)

Oh, I forgot to say that since I started whole-heartedly running a little over a month ago, I've lost 10 or 11 lbs! Thanks for all the encouragement out there and thanks to God for His grace. That's the only answer I have for me actually being able to run that far...grace and mercy!

Good luck to those doing the Marathon Clean...sorry I haven't held up my end of the bargain!
Hope to hear from everyone out there and what y'all are accomplishing or need help with this week!

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I am so proud of and excited for you! I need to take a lesson or two from you on the running thing!

Congratulations on the weight loss too! That is excellent! Keep up the good work!

I'll make you a deal...you try to do your video 2 times this week and I'll try to do my Taeo-Bo video 2 times...sound good?

Jenn said...

Hey, good idea! It's a deal!