Friday, June 13, 2008

Jenn's (not so) HM-week 5?

I shall join the ranks of the fallen women this week! Okay, so that is an exaggeration of us, but the only thing I stuck to this week was the water deal. It was totally my laziness that didn't follow through with the rest. So, tomorrow Joe said he will wake up with me @ 6:30am and run. I'm setting the alarm people! It's a start, and that's what I need...as long as I do it!
...nuff said.


And one big yay! that I thought would fit the courage part of the blog... My mom is getting baptized tomorrow!! Woo hoo!! Words can't explain how I feel, and I think I'm still kind of in shock...so I'll leave it at that for now. But, if that's not "Courage to begin.", then I don't know what is. GO MOM!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Just letting everyone know I actually did get up and run! Not at 6:30...but at 8:30. Anywho, hope that it becomes a habit and that I can get up earlier on Monday!