Friday, June 13, 2008

Ok...maybe not so inspirational but definitely YUMMY!!!

So, lately I have been finding the smallest things (i.e. getting out of bed, fixing my hair) really really hard. Maybe it's the pregnancy or maybe I'm just a lazy turd but this morning I needed a little extra motivation...


I bribed myself with cheesecake!
Ha ha! I made it last night for the elders (who are coming for dinner tonight) but there is now a HUGE hunk missing! thanks to yours truly... I could sit and feel guilty about this minor set back on the road to the perfectly healthy pregnancy but instead I'm just going to publicly excuse myself with maybe a tiny hint of congratulations (on actually getting out of bed in the first place...) Is this a total justification of blatant gluttony or just the barely coherent ramblings of a lazy pregnant woman???


My mom thinks I'm just lazy... what say you my dear sisters???


Maybe yall can be where the encouragement comes into play in this post...


Help me!!!! I can't have cheesecake for breakfast everyday!!!


Or can I?

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Sounds yunny to me...I think mnay things are justified by pregnancy...as long as it's a once-in-awhile cheesecake breakfast :)

The Miller Family said...

Mmmmm! Cheesesake for breakfast! Sounds delish! And I think you're totally justified! A girl needs a break every once and a while --and, hey, if it got you out of bes, all the better!

I'm a firm believer that if you try to deprive yourself of something, you'll just eat all the way around it until you come back to it, and eat it anyway.

Besides, being pregnant, you needed your calcium...right?

Jenn said...

Yummy, my mouth is watering! Especially because after the peanut butter HEAVEN that I ate at the girls night thingy at your mama's, I would eat any dessert you make, anytime anyplace... even for breakfast, too!

Take advantage of the situation! It won't last forever, though it may seem like it:P