Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm stepping away with Lindsey

I too am ready to replace my eating hobby. I am trying to do small steps, like high fiber breakfast. I've learned about two things I want to incorporate..1 is doing 100 crunches a day. I figure I do 10 sets of 10 and I'm good right :). I haven't started that yet, but it's one of my goals.

2 is I learned about this website that I'm trying that I think is like the one Marquesas told us about that I didn't do so well with (probably more to do with the participant not the website) dailyplate.com, anyway this one is sparkpeople.com. I'm telling you guys for that accountability factor. I'm looking forward to being 30lbs lighter by Christmas...yoohoo. Yea, we'll see!

1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

love it jenn! you can totally drop those 30 lbs by christmas! just stay determined!!!